Promotion of the NEW Provincial Programs BounceBack & Togetherall. (Free, no wait times)
– Mental Health Service Information Ontario provides up-to-date information about mental health services and supports in Ontario.
– Service is live-answer 24/7, confidential and free. 1-866-531-2600
– ConnexOntario provides free and confidential health services information for people experiencing problems with alcohol and drugs, mental illness or gambling. The helpline is funded by the government of Ontario.
– Drug and Alcohol Helpline 1-800-565-8603
– eMentalHealth.ca is a non-profit initiative of the Ontario Centre of Excellence for Child and Youth Mental Health at CHEO, dedicated to improving the mental health of children, youth and families.