The Township administrative office, located at 15 Union Street, Berwick, will reopen to the public July 13th, 2020. The township will have specific protocols in place to ensure physical distancing and other COVID-19 mitigation strategies are followed. The building will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday.
The public will continue to have access to observe Council meetings virtually.
The municipal office was closed this spring to protect against the spread of the health pandemic. The majority of staff worked remotely to continue providing valued services to the community until June 1st 2020, when all employees returned to the building.
Visitors to the Township office will be required to:
- Wear the required face mask as per the Eastern Ontario Health Unit
- Sanitize hands upon entry with the provided sanitizer
- Practice two-meter physical distances
- Be courteous & yield to other in close quarters
- Limit the number of visitors to only those required to be present
- Pay with credit/debit cards when possible
These requirements are intended to protect visitors and staff. Thank you for your support and cooperation.